Hiking with Friends is the best. I don't have enough words or time to explain all the goodness that has come to my life through this healthy and positive outlet, but these women are some of the BEST I know! We always come away feeling revived and better and stronger, ready to take on the world! Seriously, I feel like I can tackle and help solve the worlds problems, not to mention my own. All your problems can be solved when you hike or everything seems to comes full circle when we hike with friends! It's like a symbolic journey! Come and see! :)
Hiking with kids is an adventure! You might complain, want to turn back, get off track, and even wonder if it's worth the effort, but with one foot in front of the other, you'll make it to your destination and the reward is AWESOME! Come and hike with us. It's a wonderful life! :)

Comments
Post a Comment