Battle Creek Falls is the perfect hike to take with your kids. It's located just east of Pleasant Grove with easy access. You can hike down to the water fall or keep going for even more views and water falls from above. We made some friends along the way, which makes for an even more memorable experience. The kids loved to hike, climb and explore together! It's nice if you come prepared with a good pair of hiking shoes or water sandals and a few snacks and bandaids on hand is always a good idea. We hiked above the falls to even more beautiful streams and falls and found a spot to sit and eat our snacks. That's when you know it's time to turn around and hike back down. I hope you can go and enjoy this beautiful hike with your families!
Hiking with Friends is the best. I don't have enough words or time to explain all the goodness that has come to my life through this healthy and positive outlet, but these women are some of the BEST I know! We always come away feeling revived and better and stronger, ready to take on the world! Seriously, I feel like I can tackle and help solve the worlds problems, not to mention my own. All your problems can be solved when you hike or everything seems to comes full circle when we hike with friends! It's like a symbolic journey! Come and see! :)
Comments
Post a Comment